Splenic peptides, which can be found in our preparation Polyerga® be obtained from natural sources (spleen) and manufactured using a standardized biotechnological process.
Detailed Product Description
Usage and dose
As a pig spleen hydrolysate, take 117.50 mg once, three times a day before meals.
- Finished / imported generic drugs manufactured in Germany (included in the German pharmacy ROTE LISTE, approved in Korea in 1998)
- It is a low molecular splenic polypeptide-containing product that has been used in Germany for over 50 years as part of anticancer therapy.
- BRM (biological response modifier) fermented and extracted from pig spleen has been confirmed for efficacy and stability in various clinical trials.
- The spleen is the largest organ in the lymphatic system, whose main function is to regulate the formation and growth of lymphocytes.
- Overview of operation In courage, the immune system interacts with tumor suppression effects. These extracts protect against radiation and support cell renewal. Studies have also shown an improvement in immune status.
Stability and toxicity
- Proven as a safe drug in all toxicity experiments (acute, chronic, teratogenic, mutagenic).
- No anaphylactic reactions were observed and allergic allergens were removed during manufacture.
- No serious side effects have been reported.
- For over 50 years, it has been used as an adjuvant therapy for tumor treatment.
Precautions for Use
1. Do not take this medicine if:
- Hypersensitivity to the drug and its components Children under 12 Pregnancy or women who may be pregnant (may decrease fetal development)Lactation
2. Do not take the following medicines while taking this medicine
- Proteolytic enzymes (may weaken the potency of this drug)
3. Stop taking this medicine immediately and consult a doctor or pharmacist if: Keep this attachment with you when you consult
- Sometimes mild heartburn, local erythema, temporary weakness, nausea
4. Other precautions when taking this medicine
- Observe the prescribed usage and dosage
- Observe the patient's condition and pay attention to the onset of side effects.
5. Storage Precautions
- Keep out of reach of children Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep medicines in their original containers and keep them in other containers as they may cause accidents due to drug misuse or deterioration of their quality.